Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Jukebox and Battle Bards

Does anyone know whether Roll20 has complete integration with Battle Bards?  I'm specifically wondering if there is some way to stream Battle Bards tracks through the jukebox.  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yes and no. The Jukebox can play Battlebards tracks, and they don't count against your storage, but there are a couple of points to note: It's likely not the whole catalog. IIRC, Battlebards tracks need to be added by a dev to be made available for the users. Is there one you are looking for that doesn't show up in the tracks? Roll20 occasionally updates the playlists. I know this is how Tabeltop Audio works, and I assume the same is true for Battlebards. It's not streaming directly from the Battlebards site, but from Roll20. Battlebards tracks must be added to a game from My Audio to be able to be played in-game.
Thank Keith...that's what I had seen too.  I was debating whether to get a subscription to Battlebards so that I would have access to their full catalog...but I didn't see a way to use my credentials on Roll20 to access that.  I'm not going to futz with stuff like audio mixers, and Battlebards is streaming only (now downloading) so I'm just gonna have to make due with what I've got for now.   Thanks for answering.  I appreciate it.