Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Relatively new player looking for group EST open most days for any group

Game:  D&D 5e preferred but open to any  Experience:  Newish Location/Timezone:  Maryland EST Availability:  most weekdays after 5pm est and almost any weekend Preferred role:   Player Game style:  I very much like rp but am honestly pretty bad at it. Hoping to learn to be a better player. I am open to any play style, casual, hardcore, battle focused, rp heavy, etc. I like to be whatever is most helpful to the party and am eager to learn and take advice/criticism on how to be better. If anyone needs a player and is okay with someone newish please let me know
Hi Alex, I run a free long standing sci fi game on Saturday night GMT Players have their own starship and we're looking for an additional crew member Good references for our game might include Mandalorian, Firefly, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Cowboy Bebop If you'd like to know more send me a private message Best of luck in finding a game!
[Deleted]
Marketplace Creator
Run a Tuesday D&D 5E fantasy game at 7PM Eastern time weekly. Getting a new group together for campaigns. Currently the selected campaign is a horror themed campaign where heroes are part of an Investigator's Guild. Hit me up on Discord Nexsis47#6553 if interested.