Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LDM][PAID][LFP][5e] Brand NEW Campaign Odyssey of the Dragonlords Mondays 930 pm cst. 4 players could use 1 more.

As the title says I am starting a brand new odyssey of the dragonlords adventure on Mondats at 930 pm CST. Welcome to Thylea, the game is Odyssey of the Dragonlords! My name is Inocencio, I go by Ino or Soramus. I will be your Dungeon Master in this 5e game meets greek mythology. Odyssey of the dragonlords is an epic adventure spanning from lowly hero to fighting the gods and the titans to save the entire realm of Thylea. I have been playing since I was 9 years old, I have been the dungeon master since I was 10, I have over 5k hours on roll20 in 2 years being a paid DM. I have gone through the gambit of systems since the AD&amp;D days and take all my vast knowledge and experience and I bring it to you on a weekly game you will remember for the rest of your table top days. First session is free to get a feel for my style and me. I have run this game multiple times, and have a podcast version you can watch (spoilers!) although I will change things as I always do to make your adventure unique. So send me a message and lets do this.&nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $60.00 per person per month via Patreon, or 15$ per session per game via Patreon or Cashapp. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. (Discounts apply if you join more than one of my games!) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/332489/odyssey-of-the-dragonlords-monday-night" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/332489/odyssey-of-the-dragonlords-monday-night</a>
Still looking for 1-2 more.
We just lost a player so we are 3/4 however we are still going strong through the adventure so if this game is interesting to you send me a message as we are looking for 1-2 more.