Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D 5e] [PAID] Looking for 2-3 players for Homebrew campaign on Sundays. A Nexus Tale: Glory and Fury.

To get the nitty gritty out of the way first When do we Play? : Sundays weekly, 1pm CST - 5pm CST (roughly 4 hour long sessions). Session 0 on June 5th, Session 1 on June 12th. What are we Playing?: &nbsp;Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition, set in a homebrew setting of my creation How are we Playing? : Roll20 for maps, handouts, etc., Discord for Voice (no video) How much do you Pay? : $8 USD per player per session. Payment is conducted through PayPal or Cashapp.&nbsp; Starting Level?: &nbsp; Starting at Level 1, but speeding through that to Level 3&nbsp;because I do enjoy the Level 1-20 experience, but don't like slogging through 1-3. Level 2 will usually be hit in Session 1 and then Level 3 by Session 3 or 4. Session 0 and Session 1 are free. How do we Level Up?: &nbsp;I use Milestones, but with XP as a guideline for generally when the party should level up.&nbsp; My Playstyle? : I like a pretty even mix of combat and roleplay (generally 50/50, but some sessions that'll skew one way or the other). I also generally play with the belief that the players will emerge victorious. Of course, I won't hand you a win, but I'm not going to deliberately make every encounter a no-win scenario if you mess up a single thing either. I like things to be relatively by the book with fair adjustments and tweaks garnished through to try and improve the experience for everyone.&nbsp; What's the World Setting Like? : High fantasy mixed in with with elements of the Monster Hunter games and high magic. While the world looks medieval, tech is advancing slowly but surely without magic. Meanwhile, magic is evolving in new ways to keep its own pace as people learn to harness and stabilize the unpredictable Weave. Story-wise, Nexus Tales often revolve around the return of old and forgotten things causing havoc in a world that forgot about them. Ancient Eldritch beings looking to regain their once impressive following, powerful artifacts of the old world suddenly in untrained or malicious hands,&nbsp; and sometimes lore and accounts that alter the way people look at how society has formed. Of course, not all of these discoveries are inherently evil. The old world knew many things on all ends of the moral spectrum. Advances in medicine and arcana, understandings of the planes and worlds beyond our own, and of course magical items that once upon a time protected the citizens of the lost world. So, players will usually find themselves crossing the path of some old thing people forgot, rediscovering what it meant, and inevitably deciding if it is something that people should remember, or something best left buried in the past.&nbsp; Link to the Game :&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/333199/a-nexus-tale-fury-and-glory" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/333199/a-nexus-tale-fury-and-glory</a> Nitty gritty aside, here's more. Howdy, I'm looking for 2-3 more players to round out our party for a homebrew adventure in my world setting, Singularum. A world mostly recovered from a cataclysmic event known as the Unmooring nearly 900 years ago, old relics and holdovers from the world before cause regular unrest in the new world, often spurring individuals into unexpected adventures to discover how their lives became entangled with this old power before inevitably deciding what should be done with it. Should it become common knowledge available to the public to hopefully improve their lives, or at the very least show them what came before them? Or should it be buried and forgotten, hopefully to be never rediscovered, lest it cause great turmoil once more?&nbsp; This particular Tale starts on the eve of the Imperial Tournament within the city of Orringale, capital of the Summerheart Empire of Vyrdern. Every 5 years, the Imperial Tournament is held to determine who is the greatest among the fighters wandering the grassy plains of Vyrdern. Most competitors make their names within legally sanctioned Pit Fighting arenas like Port Havazel's Steel and Oak Society or The Bruising Brick in Dalenwick. Others are introduced as sponsored champions courtesy of political connections and favors. These competitors show their martial prowess across a series of grueling events meant to test far more than sheer physical ability. The victor walks away with the grand prize, a gift and boon from the King of the Summerheart Empire.&nbsp; On this particular night however, a group of adventurers are contracted by representatives of the crown to handle a concerning matter. The grand prize, a magnificent ring imbued with great power, has been stolen! The party must discover who stole the ring and retrieve it before the tournament's end. In exchange, a wonderful reward of their own, one that could rival the stolen ring. Of course, who is to say that the ring itself isn't worth walking away with? It was chosen by the King to be given to the greatest fighter in the land after all. Still, regardless of who will hold onto the ring in the end, the party must contend with forces across the city to discover who snatched it in the first place.&nbsp; The game will be held weekly on Sundays, starting at 1pm Central Time and ending around 5pm Central Time (roughly 4 hours sessions, sometimes a little longer, sometimes a little shorter depending on how things shake out) Payment is $8 USD per player per session via Paypal or Cashapp. Session 0 and 1 are free so that you can get a sense of what you would be paying for before committing.&nbsp; If you have more questions, either PM here on Roll20 or Discord (&nbsp;Steel Rose#6381 ) and I'll do my best to answer your questions If you are interested, PM me on Roll20 or Discord with the following information: Name/Pronouns:&nbsp; Age: &nbsp; Experience in TTRPGs: Expectations/Requests (Either things you want to see or things you definitely don't want): Character Ideas: Any Questions, Comments, or Other?:&nbsp; Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from those that are interested.&nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $8 USD per player per session via Paypal or Cashapp. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Hello are you still looking for players?
Yes. Still looking for 2-3 more players.&nbsp;
Update: We have 3 players in our party currently.&nbsp; -Kobold Monk -Loxodon Ranger -Kvaraneo (A homebrew race in my setting) Fighter&nbsp; Our first session is next Sunday, June 12th. We're looking to get 2 - 3 more players to round out our party.&nbsp; As always, let me know if you're interested or have any questions.&nbsp;
Update: We now have 4 players in our party currently. -Kobold Monk -Loxodon Ranger -Kvaraneo Fighter -Changeling Bard Still looking for for 1 or 2 more players.&nbsp;