Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Getting rid of Tutorial option in Games Dropdown

I have not finished the tutorial since I started it years ago and could not finish due to an error I don't even remember. I don't need the tutorial and it is taking up space in the dropdown; There doesn't seem to be a way to remove it but I'm wondering if I take the tutorial and finish it, will it go away? Otherwise, I may have to put in a suggestion.
Gold
Forum Champion
I'm in the same boat, but it doesn't bother me too much because I don't rely on the Games dropdown to enter my Games. I either use the Home Page (that shows 6 games), or I click on MY GAMES and find it from there. It's the same reason for me, I started the Tutorial years ago, and at the time it could not be Completed. I never got the Achievement icon on my profile for finishing it. And it won't go away from the Games drop-down for me either. And I have the same question -- if I go through the Tutorial again now, will I get the Achievement icon and disappear the Tutorial from Games dropdown?
I don't have it, and I did complete it, so, considering it is Roll-20, I can give you a definite: maybe yes, maybe no...
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I completed the tutorial and it still shows for me in the drop down. It is at the bottom and doesn't affect accessing any of the other options, so who cares? Well, I guess you do.  Go ahead and post a suggestion and maybe it will get some attention.
Hmm, I don't see the tutorial listed for me. I do see that I have the 'Tutorial Achievement' badge listed, so maybe that's why.&nbsp; Or it could be that I've created enough games that it goes away once there is no longer space for it? Either way, if you're already using the Stylus extension , you can easily hide the first listing on the games dropdown with this code (I just tested this out on my test account that does &nbsp;still show the Tutorial). The only downside is it simply hides the tutorial, but it doesn't mean that a 4th game will appear as would normally happen if the Tutorial link was actually removed. @-moz-document url("<a href="https://roll20.net/welcome" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/welcome</a>") { div.full.games-menu &gt; div.listing:nth-child(2) { display: none; } }
For science, I took the tutorial -&nbsp; twice. First time, I just clicked through the pink NEXT buttons and finally the FINISH button. I was left in the tutorial game not knowing what to do next so I exited via the Exit game button. The Tutorial game did not disappear nor did I get any achievement badge. Tried again, doing all the things it suggested (had a couple of errors rolling the dice in the chat). Finished the same. No change. So, I guess I'm stuck with it. I was wanting to use the space for a fourth scheduled game because it displays them in next game chronological order, whereas, the My Games page shows the games in last played order.

Edited 1654888104
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Does that game show up in the My Games page listings? I misunderstood the original post as was looking at the actual drop down option.&nbsp; It has been so long since I did the tutorial, I don't remember if it was its own game that I had to delete afterwards or not.&nbsp; Personally, if you have completed ti and it isn't available to delete from the My Games page, I would submit this as a bug report.
Hello! The tutorial won't disappear from the navigation drop down once it's completed. And, we're aware the tutorial achievement badge isn't working at the moment; we're making other changes first.