Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

General help

Aye, I've been working on trying to get my homebrew campaign up and working. But the big thing I'm running into is the fact that.... I don't know how to use roll20. I've made good progress in the last 24 ish hours, but I still need some general help, like setting walls, figuring out lighting, how to swap to a new map and bring my players with me. That kind of stuff. If I could get someone who could hop into discord with me and help me through this I would be very grateful.
There are a ton of videos on YouTube on how to GM in Roll20. There’s also the Roll20 Wiki and Help pages. I’d suggest starting there and if you have specific questions, posting them here. 
We have a YouTube playlist with all our tutorials, which includes the areas you mentioned! And as Jarren said, the community is great at answering specific questions.
Bianca said: We have a YouTube playlist with all our tutorials, which includes the areas you mentioned! And as Jarren said, the community is great at answering specific questions. aye, and I've learned much, but still I had to get actual help from individuals walking me through it. I otherwise would STILL be lost.