Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder (Simple) Broken

As of 6/14/2022 the Pathfinder (Simple) character sheet for first edition is just words and numbers on a blank page, not a character sheet at all.  I was thinking about switching the campaign over to another template but imagine I would lose all of the players inputs.  Any idea when this might be remedied or what I should do in the meantime?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Contact the author of that sheet to fix the issue. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10919585/pathfinder-simple-character-sheets-not-working" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10919585/pathfinder-simple-character-sheets-not-working</a>

Edited 1655263443
These sheets are critical to my six games.&nbsp; I'll be contacting as well.. -Edit- Followed the links to a spinning wheel in discord.&nbsp; Good information though on the other post. Let's hope this just means that the sheets are getting love &amp; it was a glitched update.
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I seem to have broken all of my character sheets when I fixed my deadname on them. I'm sorry for the issues this is causing. I'm super embarrassed about it. ;;&gt;~&lt;

Edited 1655395233
No need to be embarassed, but wee are hurting for a fix.&nbsp; I alone have hundreds of hours devoted to filling out these sheets.&nbsp; It's going to be terrible if it all goes to hell due to a line of code.
I'm in the same situation. If it could be fixed I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Edited 1655395251
Sairon Doern said: I'm in the same situation. If it could be fixed I would be very grateful. Thanks. I'm getting explanations in other threads that a fix is in the works.
Ada L. said: I seem to have broken all of my character sheets when I fixed my deadname on them. I'm sorry for the issues this is causing. I'm super embarrassed about it. ;;&gt;~&lt; No problem at all, thanks for the quick response and glad it's noticed.
Hey folks, I believe that this should have been fixed by a merge earlier today. Are there some users still seeing issues?
YAY!&nbsp; All is well and restored in our fantasy worlds! Thanks Nic B, Ada &amp; Kraynic!&nbsp; Yall are our heroes!
Nic B. said: Hey folks, I believe that this should have been fixed by a merge earlier today. Are there some users still seeing issues? Thanks all!&nbsp; Looking great.