Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro for Twilight Cleric Temp HP?

Anyone have a script for a macro that can essentially do the channel divinity for Twilight cleric?
Dumbhuman
Pro
Marketplace Creator
In my game, I was just using this simple one stored as a token action on my Twilight Cleric and then making manual adjustments to the temporary hit points being tracked on bar 1 if they were higher than existing temporary hit points for the target: &{template:npcaction} {{rname=Twilight Sanctuary}} {{name=@{character_name}}}{{description=**@{target|Twilight Temp HP|character_name}** is granted [[1d6+@{level}]] **temporary hit points** inside the soothing twilight.}} You could probably use TokenMod to do the updating automatically, if you have that API script installed.

Edited 1655648627
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
To override the temp HP stored in bar_1 only if the new roll is higher than the existing value, we probably need to use more than just TokenMod . Simple version: TokeMod command to set new value of bar_1 for the selected character, ignoring the existing values: !token-mod --set bar1_value|[[1d6]] Advanced Version: Using Fetch + some more of the Meta-Toolbox scripts like APILogic together with TokenMod should make this possible, but there are probably multiple ways to do this.