Perhaps someone with a little experience with the PF2e sheet can help me. I have been trying to set up the beginner box adventure on roll20. (Just doing it manually, don't own it on roll20). As far as I see on an NPC sheet you can't actually disable auto rolling damage, only auto rolling crits. This is already annoying and maybe someone knows a solution for this as well. I tried to just leave the damage empty and then maybe make a separate macro for damage but for some reason it automatically fills in "1d6" for damage if you leave it empty and putting anything other than a dice command or a number in just makes the attack buttons not work. This is fairly annoying as I prefer to not auto roll damage but I can ultimately live with it. The bigger problem is that I don't understand how I am supposed to set up an attack that deals no damage. For example the Giant Spider in the beginner box adventure has a ranged web attack which only affects you with the web trap ability and doesn't deal any damage. Is there any way at all to set it so it doesn't just roll 1d6 damage for the web attack? It is very confusing for new players if they constantly see damage numbers that they have to ignore. Seeing as a whole lot of creatures have strikes that don't deal damage it would be really odd if you just can't set those up.