Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D 5e] ~ Trials of Cyric - Lv 15 One-Shot ~ Sunday, June 26th [1pm5pm EST]

Edited 1655483894
SEEKING LONG TERM CAMPAIGN PLAYERS Myself and two friends have decided to begin our next campaign and are looking for a few more players to join. We would like to run a few introductory games prior to that as an popportunity to see if our table is the right fit for you. Join us for the next few weeks for some quality D&D and good times! Please comment something below about your D&D experiences so far and what you are looking for in a game. I will then private message an invite to the game and the discord used for communications.
Looking for 1 more player to join the 7 that are eager to start! Dm me if you want to join and prep a last minute character for this incredibly challenging one-shot adventure.