Currently looking for players to fill out a party of up to 5 starting at level 1 in the Humblewood 5e setting published by Hitpoint Press. I still have 4 seats open. Starting on Monday, June 27th sessions will be weekly on Monday nights 7pm or 8pm going from between 3 to 4 hours. I'm expecting somewhere between 20 and 25 sessions from level 1-5. Discord server, necessary sourcebook documents and full setting appropriate maps/tokens provided! I have 4 seats currently open and enough material to play out to level 10!&nbsp;I do also have a Tuesday night game exactly the same, but just $5 more.&nbsp; If you think you'd like to play in this campaign or If you have any questions please send me a message or reply here letting me know your experience level(all levels of experience are welcome!) and if you have a character in mind; I'd love to work with you to make your character come to life! I'm also available for contact on discord as well, if you message me your discord name and tag# I'll get in touch with you right away! Interested in this campaign? Reserve a seat here! Payments will be collected through startplaying.games on the day of the session. Have you ever wanted to play as a character in Redwall? Maybe you're bored of plain old Elves and Dwarves? Well Humblewood is equal parts cute and calamitous. Be a pigeon that can cast fireball, or a racoon that builds contraptions out of scrap! There's as much variety as the standard D&amp;D races but with a woodland critter motif. This campaign takes players through levels 1-5. It will be equal parts roleplay and combat and will be a milestone leveling system. This adventure is excellent for new players and veterans alike! "Humblewood is a 5e compatible campaign setting where you get to adventure as birds and other woodland critters. Come and discover the mystery behind all the forest fires, is it the Bandit Coalition or something even more nefarious? Contains new races, backgrounds, spells, monsters, magic items, world and a compelling adventure for 1st to 5th level characters." -Hit Point Press This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5 per session, per player. Payments will be made through startplaying.games . Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. More details on the game can be found at the link below: <a href="https://startplaying.games/adventure/62aabee384e7fe5ef27c3506" rel="nofollow">https://startplaying.games/adventure/62aabee384e7fe5ef27c3506</a>