Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Accidentally turned off abilitiy to delete anything on Roll20 at all.

Hi there, when I go into my folder, to delete items, maps, etc, it always prompts me with a second confirmation, and I foolishly did not read it, and thought if I just hit "okay" it wouldn't show me the second confirmation anymore, and let me continue deleting things. But since hitting it, I am unable to delete anything at all as DM from the game, anything. How do I turn it back on?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Jordan! When you say "Folder" are you referring to the Art Library? And if so, are you deleting from "Recent Uploads" (the place where all of your graphic assets are actually stored), or a subfolder you have created? If the latter, then you are not actually deleting files, but only pointers to the files, which are actually stored in "Recent Uploads".