Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

12 Lost Maps -- Help restoring?

Hello!  I've found myself in an unfortunate situation. My computer bugged out last week, and the only fix was reinstalling Windows, which meant I lost all my campaign's custom map files. No worries, I thought, I've got them uploaded to Roll20 already. What I didn't know is that deleting them from 'Recent Uploads' to make more room would also erase them from the Roll20 server. Ahhhhh! Lesson learned--but is there any way I could get those 12 maps back? Any help would be much appreciated, I am devastated at losing so many hours of work. This round of session prep has gotten me negative progress!  Thanks muchly. 
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should use the Help Center and Send a request to get Roll20 staff attention and a ticket to track your issue.  It's mostly community help here.
I'm sorry I can't help with your actual issue but if you used a program like Inkarnate, did the maps save there? I would be devastated too so I hope you find a way!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Andrew R. said: You should use the Help Center and Send a request to get Roll20 staff attention and a ticket to track your issue.  It's mostly community help here. This is probably the only recourse, but I do not think it likely that the dev team can recover files deleted from your account/ But if it's the only other place they might exist, it's worth a shot. Help Center Request .