Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't open "Maps, Tiles, Textures" in art library.

I have bought Waterdeep Dragonheist and can't find any map/tiles specific for the setting. Where do I find map of waterdeep which I could present to the players using Roll20? I don't want them splitting attention to map hosted on external website
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi sas0066! All the maps are in the page menu. They are not provided as assets in the art library.
So there is no map of Waterdeep included and I have to upload one myself?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
All Roll20 modules contain all art that is in the print edition.The map is in the Page Toolbar . If you have created a game with the module, that is where you will find it: Drag the player flag to that map page, and the players will be able to view it as well. They will not be able to see the labels which are on the GM layer. If you just want to show them a low resolution layout, the "Welcome Traveller" handout can be shared. But really, the main map is extremely detailed.