Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Newbie Looking For A Group

Hello! I am just getting into D&D, like just bought the starter kit yesterday! And I would like to find some people to join so I can learn how to play, really. I am a quick learner, so I shouldn’t bog the group down too much lol! I have discord and am willing to get any other programs to play online together!  My discord is whereisthomas_#7294 Looking forward to hearing back from you! 
If you are still looking for games, I have a server that is beginner friendly and would love to have you! I just sent you a friend request on Discord
If you're still looking for a game to join, I'm putting together a long term campaign in a homebrew setting.  Here's a link to the game description and application:   Homebrew Campaign If it looks like a good fit, submit an application and I'll get in touch with you.