Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macros i have created to show up on the char sheet

is there a way to get a macro i have created for a custom attack to show up on the ogl sheet? i want to do this so that my player does not have to keep switching between tabs to make this special attack. or keep a map open so the can use the macro on a map to use the attack?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Have you considered a Token Action Button  or a Macro Bar Button ? The former would appear whenever the token is selected, the latter would be always available, though the player would have to toggle its display on manually for themselves.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
To answer the original question: no there is not. But as keith points out, there's ways to get quick access to various features - token actions and macro bar buttons make it very quick to access buttons on the character sheet.
Thank you both.