NEW CAMPAIGN SEEKS SEEKS PLAYERS! Please read **all** information below before joining game Are you new to D&amp;D? Still trying to learn? Maybe you're just new to Roll20. Getting started can be difficult! But it doesn't need to be... come! Join us in this Beginner's Quest, make friends, build a character and work together to build a story! RP-Heavy Game. (75/25) Ratio.&nbsp; MUST BE 18 OR OLDER! No exceptions. The Module Adventure awaits! Do you have what it takes to venture down into the Lost Mine of Phandelver? There's only one way to find out! Come join the adventuring party and let's play D&amp;D!! We will be starting out with this very basic module, The Lost Mine of Phandelver, which takes characters from LVL 1-5. This will help us to make a home in the Sword Coast, establish our characters, get to know one another, and provide you guys with a much needed stat-boost. THEN we will be moving on to the REAL story. Expect a long-term story-based campaign, crafted personally to your characters; a veritable sprawling sandbox of a world laid our before you and the opportunity to build anything you like... assuming the dice are kind to you. I'm looking for characters who wanna create a story!&nbsp; SO - what would you like to do? Session Details: ** Day/Time :** Mondays @ 4pm EST.&nbsp; ** Place :** The game is played here on Roll20. Voice runs through discord. **You will need a discord.** ** Duration :** Sessions last 4-5 hours w/ a 10 min. break in the middle. **Be prepared to stay that long.** ** Payment :** $10 per player per session via PayPal. **Paid before each session begins.** About ME... My name is Robb and I really love playing D&amp;D. I have been DMing for about 5 years and I have written and played 2 of my own campaigns. I always say, "I don't write campaigns, I write wars!" The stories revolve around large-scale medieval style combat and the campaign (however long it lasts and however roleplay-heavy it may seem) will eventually lead to a massive battle. I enjoy a gritty, realistic, survival-based, roleplay-heavy, character driven, three-dimensional type story. More Game of Thrones than Lord of the Rings, although I'm a fan of both. I want players to form bonds, build homes, follow their dreams, find love, befriend a dog, start a business, etc.&nbsp; I spent years in theater, studying commedia del arte in school, performing improv and doing stand-up comedy, I do voices... by that I mean: **I am not Matthew Mercer... but I sure as hell try.** I really put a lot of work into these stories and, when the lights go on, I really try to put on a show for everyone. This is why I need enthusiastic players who are interested in a roleplay-heavy, realistic world in which you can build and develop a truly interesting character! So, enough about me. If you want to know more, let's chat! A few words on character creation... You will start at LVL 1. PHB ONLY Standard Array for stats Standard Class Equipment NO EVIL CHARACTERS. PERIOD. And of course a few rules... 18+ game but keep it reasonable Be nice to everyone No rule lawyering/arguing&nbsp; Rule zero is in full effect Most importantly... have fun! LFG Page:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/336712/lost-mine-of-phandelver" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/336712/lost-mine-of-phandelver</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per player via PayPal at the start of the session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.