Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e] Curse of Strahd (Fridays 6 PM CEST) looking for one more player

Edited 1659774855
CURSE OF STRAHD   This games take place each Friday at  6 PM CEST  and will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 USD per player per a 4-hour session via Paypal, prior to each session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.  First two sessions  (including new-joiners)  are free . The game has 4 active players ( 1 more open slot ) and is currently post Krezk and Werewolf Den (65-70% of the story) Unravel the mysteries of Ravenloft in this dread adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner—and you are invited. A fantasy-horror adventure for characters levels 1-10 (1-20 in the expanded edition), Curse of Strahd provides everything a Dungeon Master needs to create an exciting and memorable play experience. INTEL AND LINKS About the DM : I have many years of experience with adventures and themes of Dungeons and Dragons with three years of being a Dungeon Master on the Roll20 Platform. In those two years I have run numerous campaigns, including modules and long-term homebrew adventure, as well as dozens of arena-type games. I've played with both old and new players, helping many to have a better time experiencing the gift that I consider D&D to truly be. I try to stick to the core rules, but I adapt to the changes in environment and to the players when the situation requires me to do so. I'm fine with UA and optional rules (except mystic). I adore roleplaying, but I understand players that tend to do things in a little quieter way. What do I bring to the table : -  Maps  (many self-made to give the players better quality of game) -  Additional Content  (I typically run campaigns as the "expanded editions" with plenty of new assets) -  Backstory Inclusion  (each character is tied to the plot to make experience unique for everyone) -  Drawings  (if situation requires it, I make drawings of NPCs and areas for better immersion) -  Voice Mod  (for special characters with inhuman voices it truly does wonders) Rules: ✪ For voice chat we use discord. No need for cameras. ✪ Be friendly towards your fellow players and try to cooperate with them when in need. ✪ New players and veterans alike are welcome. I will gladly help people when asked. ✪ All official content as well as 99% of UA is fine by me. In case of using UA the DM must have a link to the utilized document. ✪ Since this is a paid campaign, attendance is expected. However, life is not always easy, and I realize that there might come a time when a player won't make it. If this happens after the payment is made, the credit goes towards the next session or I can try to return the money. Do keep in mind that missing a session directly affects the other players.    Links: Curse of Strahd Listing:  Curse of Strahd Fridays
We still have one more slot for Curse of Strahd.
Still Open. Due to the campaign now being in the second half of the main story, the number of free weeks for new-joiners is increased to three.