Adventure Hook : North of the Spine of the World and west of the towering Reghed Glacier is a frigid expanse few dare to explore, let alone inhabit. This icy land of windswept tundra recently became locked in a perpetual, dark winter without reprieve. Auril the Frostmaiden, the divine embodiment of winter's fury, has withdrawn to this cold corner of the world to live among mortals. Further, she has cast a terrible spell over Icewind Dale, to the detriment of most of its denizens. Each night before midnight, Auril takes to the sky on the back of a white roc and weaves her spell, which manifests as a shimmering curtain of light-a beautiful aurora that illuminates the night sky and fades before dawn. This powerful magic prevents the next day's sun from rising above the horizon, turning midday into twilight and trapping Icewind Dale in winter's dark embrace, with no sunlight or warmth to melt the snow and ice. Icewind Dale has been left isolated where few dare to enter or leave . No one understands why the Frostmaiden has imposed her will will, but the prolonged winter, which has gone on for more than two years, threatens to doom all life in the dale. However, not all have been discouraged, hostile forces move in the dark against the few folk who call this region their home, such as those of the settlements of Ten-Towns, and despite the impossible wintery conditions, visitors and adventurers such as your party, venture forth searching for adventure. The adventure first begins in one of the settlements of Ten-Towns, where your party has come together, each for your own reasons, but ultimately searching for adventure. Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden is an excellent adventure module for levels 1-9! Whatever your level of experience with D&amp;D, whether you are new or a veteran, I will do my best to ensure that we all have a good time!&nbsp; After the End : Once the adventure module is over and if the party wishes to we can continue on to other adventure modules such as Candlekeep Mysteries. This campaign has one timeslot available, Saturdays at 2:00 PM MT and will be held once a week. Still Need Two More Players For This Saturday! Game LFG Listing :&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/335704/icewind-dale-rime-of-the-frostmaiden-beginner-friendly" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/335704/icewind-dale-rime-of-the-frostmaiden-beginner-friendly</a> About Me : Hello there! My name is Josh (he/him), I'm in my mid 20s, a fresh university graduate from Canada, and looking to lead a fun and safe campaign. I am a bit more of a relaxed person, and that tends to reflect in how I DM, so if you are looking for a bit more of a relaxed atmosphere then you've come to the right place. Of course if the character you bring or you yourself are more energetic then no worries, in all the campaigns&nbsp; I have run I have always made it a point to make sure that everyone feels welcome, regardless of whatever their&nbsp; background is! &nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5.00 USD per 3-4 hour session via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Applications : Book the sessions in the "Applications" post on the LFG listing. If you are chosen there will be short individual interviews to see if this game will be a good fit for you, while also providing you the opportunity to ask questions.&nbsp;