Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][PAID][5E][Homebrew]

Hello world! Pox is here, and he can host a game to a group or a mix of players. It will be homebrew but depending on the players. Pox is pretty chill and a fun GM, a lot of experience is stored inside their brain. They can offer a laid back experience on rules and make it more wild~ or strict to the book. I am looking at a rate of 24$ an hour. Max of 4 players. If needed, and asked. I can do 5-6, only if every player know each other/a group. Spending so much time creating and tinkering. Leading me to develop great people skill and narration of to a world! Hours are spend learning and seeking what the players want before presenting a game/world. I have a rich set of worlds~ but it flourish thanks to the players! After many years of playing the role of a GM. I find it more rich if the world is build around the characters and not around my personal theme. The world will still be a mystery and fun~ but a hint and flare from characters.  If its a 18+ game, all members will have to be 18+. Also depending on the situation I feel more comfortable if the group knows each other before playing in these games. cheers, Pox
Interesting amount of replies, to answers some of the questions.  Yes it can be weekly and on week days. I don't mind mew players the rate applies to the whole group and divided. It is not per player haha