Me OK, let's get the boring stuff out of the way first. I'm an older school minded DM who has been DMing pretty much constantly for the past 6 years. I don't know everything, I will make mistakes, but I'm only human. I use maps for combat encounters, but prefer theatre of the mind for practically everything else. So, don't expect big town maps or things like that. I have a background in acting and creative writing as well. What you can expect is great fun and a story tailored to fit the group. While I have a campaign I want to run, if the group doesn't click with it, I have others in my back pocket that I can do. On top of that, you can expect character voices and such, unless my throat is sore or allergies are playing up or something like that, and a lot of laughing. The Campaign Without giving too much away, the campaign is set about 40 years after the end of a war. A war you, the players, did not win. As such, you are all slaves. You may have been taken prisoner after the war, you may have been born a slave. Either way, you will die one. Aside from the rules of your 'lord', the only other rule of common sense and common knowledge is don't go out at night. For the night houses something pure evil that seeks only blood. You keep your head down and work, long forgetting the strength you once had. Until, one night, a knock comes to your door... That's all I can give away right now, but more detail can/will be provided to players. Time and Date are open right now, with Sunday being the only day I cannot do. Discord will be required for voice chat. I am also open to using video, should people wish it. If someone is interested in streaming the game, I would be open to it, but would need to discuss it with the group and the person themselves. Application If you managed to get through all that and are still interested, application can be found here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10934949/application" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10934949/application</a> Hope to talk to some, if not all of you, soon. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of £10 per session, payable via PayPal. Payment must be recieved at least 72 hours prior to the game. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.