Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 1E magic items? Can we get these added, please??

I found the comment below and think it should be raised again - We'd like magic items to be added to the Pathfinder 1E compendiums, please! Jason H.  Pro Permalink   Quote   Report While I've long given up hope that any of the rest of the SRD materials would be added, with the advent of PF2, its annoying that even the basic SRD magical items weren't added to the compendium.  Since we can't add them, could R20 at least add  the magical items available  here  be added?  
I think it would be helpful to have those again already coded into the sheets. If only because trying to figure it out on the fly is a P.I.T.A and I know some folks trying to figure out CSS, HTML, etc on a character sheet is a near impossibility. Without much teeth gnashing and all manner of broken coded items. Heck it would be frigging awesome if the PF1e compendiums were loaded and everything was already coded to work right where players either just could copy and past or could just issue and R20 character sheet would recognize it as being a magical item already to go. Heck, even a drop down box would be great of some sort, again just to speed things along for those players who aren't code folks and don't want to spend all manner of time trying to figure out how to make it work with a push button on a character sheet.
Dang right!  A bunch of us still love Pathfinder 1st Edition.
Sounds fun to me. +vote
Sounds good here. +1 Vote.

Edited 1657233135
I support this, very much! I hate having to type in every magical item. I'd love to have a drag + drop function that contains the basic, most common magic items used.
You've got my vote! Having things like magic items already coded in really helps people who don't have the knowledge to play around trying to make things work all the time.
I'm liking the responses here - basically, we have a good system that needs a bit more development with existing compendiums - just bring them into the Roll20 ecosystem, which has already been done for more of the basic needs. We need that last mile to the goal to really bring this all together!