Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][GMT+1] Roleplay oriented EU player looking for a group, different systems.

Edited 1657217322
Hello everyone! I am not satisfied with the weekly amount of Roleplaying I get, so I am looking for a group to join. Born and living in germany and looking for sessions  starting between   18:00 to 20:00 GMT+1 on a Thursday, Saturday or Sunday! Other days could be possible but would be more difficult for me. I would like to join a campaign focused on roleplaying with the occasional combat and a bit of exploration thrown in. My favorite characters are usually somewhere around Good to Neutral, social and party/adventure oriented, I am not someone to play a disruptive or loner character. I am an easy to handle and very reliable person and I would love to join a long term campaign/group. What I expect from a group are reliable sessions, good microphones with good radio discipline and enthusiastic players who take the game and roleplaying as a serious hobby while still having fun. I neither like goof-troups nor super serious groups, a good mix is important. I am not specifically looking for D&D 5e but am interested in different systems, I always wanted to try Mutants & Masterminds (or other similar themed games) or anything that is Powered By The Apocalypse or any of the Fate variants! Basically I am happy to try any system that is Roleplay oriented. Check out my profile or send me a private message on Roll20 if you would like to know more about me! Cheers folks :)
Still hoping to find a group to join!
Situation unchanged, still looking :)
Not giving up!
Quick question, are you going to DM the game? I am intrigued by the FATE variant and having zero knowledge per se I heard it can be used for variants for games, what type of games for you have in mind?  I had an idea in which we can make a game based on the pulp heroes like The Shadow, The Phantom or Green Hornet, and it can delve well with FATE. If you go that route I could be interested to join.  Anyways it was an idea of the top of my head. Let me know what do you think. 
I am GM-ing two groups and not looking to expand on that, strictly looking as a player.
Looking to join groups compatible with EU times! :)
Hi, I run a free long standing sci fi game on Saturday night GMT  Players have their own starship and we're looking for an additional crew member Good references for our game might include Mandalorian, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Cowboy Bebop If you'd like to know more send me a private message Best of luck in finding a game!
Still hoping to add more RP to my schedule! :)