Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starfinder Support

I've not seen much progress over the last few years on fixing the problems with the official Starfinder implementation on Roll20. The official sheet is usable but a bit buggy and there seems to be little official discussion on whether or not that will be fixed. Many of the Spells from the Compendium don't copy correctly, and haven't for a long time. I've been GMing  Starfinder sessions for 3-4 years using the official sheet, but I'm liking it less and less. I'm not sure whether I should be moving all my games to the simple sheet, or to another venue all together. I hate to lose all I've invested over the years, but it seems like there's not much progress. How can I find out what's planned for the future of Starfinder on Roll20?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
You may find this of interest.
Yes, a very interesting set of comments. In a past life I was a Product Manager and found myself in the situation of picking up an existing product and all of its baggage. I have heard, and given out, the line, "I'm new here so give me some time to fix it." I've also heard similar assurances from Roll20 in the past. I suppose time will tell. In my case, I'm not sure how long I'll wait to see something concrete.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
You're not alone. :)
Just move on to Foundry. It has objectively better Starfinder support.
Pretty much what I've decided to do. Sad to leave after all these years.