Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Whisper Toggle Dice Rolls

I have tried the suggested steps to turn on "toggle whisper rolls". Those steps are not working for me. Here's how to set up those defaults: Go to the Campaign Settings Page Choose "Always Roll Advantage" under "Roll Queries" in the Default Sheet Settings Choose "Always Whisper Rolls" under "Whisper Rolls to GM" in the Default Sheet Settings Save Load your game Go to the settings tab on the right and scroll to the bottom where you will find a button that says Apply Default Settings. Press it. Choose to update the Roll Queries and Whisper settings. Wait a minute or two for it to resolve. Have fun! ON STEP 6 - I do not see a button that says "Apply Default Settings" has that been removed.   All I see are "exit game" and "launch as player". 6.  Go to the settings tab on the right and scroll to the bottom where you will find a button that says Apply Default Settings. Press it.
The game settings tab was recently reconfigured.  It's under 'Miscellaneous' now.