Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM] [D&D 5e] [FREE] [Sat] Looking for DM and New Players for an existing group that lost their DM

Hello there, our group recently lost our DM irl, and in their memory want to continue playing together in campaigns.  We've managed to continue with a few one-shots for the past couple of months here and there, but none of us are experienced DMs.  We want to find someone to DM along with new players to join our group for games on Saturdays - usually between 18:00-23:00 UTC (times vary each Saturday).  We have an active Discord server and detailed notes from previous sessions.  Usually there are 2-5 of us that play each Saturday, and we'd like to add more players to our group.
Hi, I was wondering if any player positions were still open, I'm new to playing DND but have watched a lot of content on it and I have wanted to get into the hobby. I own the DM guide, Player handbook, and the Monster Mannuel. I live in the PDT time zone, but I get up early and I have a mostly clear schedule.
Are you looking to continue the previous campaign you were in or start something new? For a DM it's a lot different depending on the answer to that question.
No, I was looking to be a player I have no experience playing or DMing but I rather be a player.
Sorry LemonPie that question was aimed at the original poster.
Oh, sorry I miss read your username that one is my bad.
@PeregrineFalcon We were interested in starting a new campaign.  So far we've had a few one-shots and attempted to start a new campaign ourselves, but now we're looking for an experienced DM to focus on that.
Still looking!
Still looking for players + DM
About to start a new session.  Still looking for players + DM
Posting again - we're planning for another session tmrw at 2pm EDT
Hey! Interested! I’m going to try to send you a direct message if I can figure it out on my phone, lol.