Have you ever wondered what D&D would be like if it were horny? I mean like actually horny, beyond whatever the bard has been doing. “But what if it was horny, though?” It’s a question that has baffled the greatest scholars for ages; a question to which many people have simply responded: “don’t.” Yet here I am, and I’m going to make it horny. For too long, sexy has been hidden behind closed doors or just off-screen.  Welcome...  Hey everyone and welcome to my little piece of Sin City! What is it that I do here, you ask? Why I run Erotic D&D games/campaigns, of course! So this should go without saying, but I'll say it anyway... Adults Only!  Specifics  Well, as I said, I run Erotic D&D5e games. Usually, this will fall in a Homebrew world I have been working on with an Erotic theme in mind, but this shouldn't concern you too much. All games will be text only, but mainly live sessions at scheduled times that will be worked out by me and you (the player).  One X One Games : 1x1 games are obviously games made up of me the DM and one player. I will work out what kind of game you are looking for with you via Discord. Once we have established a setting and narrative, I'll craft you either a campaign or a one-shot, just depending on what you're wanting. **All 1x1 games are $25 per session.** Small Groups: My small group games are usually run between three players and me. I also tend to make the group decide on a Wizards of the Coast Module to run and add an Erotic theme throughout the game. If you are looking for a group and don't already have one, that is ok, I will work hard to find a few more with your interest! **All group games are $20 per session.** All Sessions: Every session will be text-only! I will be putting many hours of prep into these games and even though an Erotic game isn't your average Roll20game, I promise they will be high quality!  How to sign up How about you just send me a direct message with the title Erotic Arcana, and we will discuss business! Please include what you are looking for in your first message in regard to 1x1 or group games.  :) Note This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $25 to $20 per session via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.