Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Beginner/Intermediate. Willing to pay up to $15 a session, need an experienced DM, solo player

LFG for a beginner/intermediate but as a kid I read multiple players handbook and GM guides. I would design worlds to escape from family issues and I really am looking for an experienced DM to guide me to modern day D&D or any home-brew world. I just watched the last Critical Role/Dimension 20 crossover, Xendria Unlimited: The Age of Arcana/Calamity or whatever it was called. I considered it the greatest D&D home-brew or whatever I have ever seen and it honestly deserves a BAFTA or something like that I don't know. I obviously I don't expect that level of detail but I want in a game who understands most tabletop mechanics and an experienced DM. Depending on the quality of the DM I'm willing to pay $5-$15 a session. So up to $60 monthly.
Sorry if I messed up the forum rules!
Hello! I'd love to chat about bringing you onboard, but I'm hoping that I'm not out of your price range - currently I have 4 games running at a rate of $20 per player per session. Feel free to reach out here or via Discord if you'd like to discuss; my username is canaryman#9905
I'm going to do a one off first because I am busy so I don't want to waste people's time but if that goes well/poorly I'll contact you for sure.
I'm also looking for a game.  ISO a pay to play game. I'm burned out (as a free) DM and want to play in a good pay-to-play game for 6-12 months or more. Can anyone recommend a good game? I'm available Sunday through Thursday evenings US Eastern time. I'm on the east coast. Thanks kindly.
I'd be willing to run you through a 1 off. I DM for 5E Eberron, or Ravenloft (Domains of Dread). DM me if interested we can work out details 
Hi, well met I'm a veteran DM having run about 100 campaigns and I introduce new gamers to RPGs/D&D as well as teach how to DM. I can run a one off to see how you like it first. I am free on Tuesdays and Thursdays any time, Monday and Wednesday days, Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons. I'm running three connected published D&D campaigns in a meta-plot  now and have designed another one that should fit your description well. Do you wish to direct message or post messages here?  My Discord is  LucasLabs#6064 we can chat with your group there as I can run just about any kind of campaign tailored to player likes.  Message me back on Discord or here, looking forward to chat!