Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Werewolf: the Apocalypse][LGBTQ+ Friendly][18+][New Players Welcome]Looking for 3 more players for W:tA

It is June 17th, 1976 at the Sept of the Dawn. A wedding is on the horizon. But dark clouds move to form in, dark prophecy is experienced, and you are but cubs... what can you do? The elders are angry, not forthright with their gifts of knowledge, wisdom or insight. The fool of a Ragabash is useless. And the guests for the wedding are not here for you... who can you turn to? The answer - you can rely upon each other. Tales of the Triat is a free-to-play Werewolf: the Apocalypse 2nd Edition game, wherein the characters are forced to rely on each other, the wits of the pack, the bonds made by your history, and the rage you all share. It is a story in three parts: the first Story deals with the Wyrm, the second the Weaver, and the final one, the Wyld. It starts off in a fictional Savannah, Georgia. Tales of the Triat will run on Thursdays, between 0800 and 1200 MST and will use Roll20 for character sheets and visuals and Discord for messaging and voice. I run a very respectable server. We are LGBTQ Friendly, and we accept players from anywhere in the world, so long as they are older than 17. Werewolf is a World of Darkness game, so there is profound profanity and excessive description of gore. But there are lines we do not cross; we will talk about that if you join the game. Again, this is a Free-to-Play game, but I do ask for Donations (not pay) to keep me with plenty of drinks - I run a lot of games and my throat goes dry very quickly. Help in this regard is appreciated. If you have any interest, please message me (Eiric E. Padráig#4509 on Discord). We already have an Ahroun and one unspoken character reserved. The game is set to start Thursday the 7th of July. Thanks for your time and consideration!
Update: the Ahroun and Theurge are both now spoken for.
Update: We now have a Ragabash and an unspoken character. We still need either a Philodox or a Galliard.
Update:  we now have a Galliard. Now, all we need is a Philodox.
The game is now full. Thanks for all the interest!
Update: Unfortunate, we had someone bow out of the game, so now we have the Philodox free for another player to join.
And once again, the game is full!