Hi everyone! I'm a DM of a little over 10 years who writes all their own worlds and stories, and I'm looking for some more players to make a full party for a long-term campaign. I like to have a healthy balance of roleplaying, combat, and exploration, so there's always somewhere you can shine and always something new happening. We play once a week on Tuesday nights at 8:00 EST. We've met already for a few sessions, but you haven't missed too much yet, so you'll slide into the story easily! We began at level 3 and the party just leveled up to 4 last session. If you need help with character creation, I'm happy to help, and if not, I'll give you a bit of information and you can create on your own! The party is currently on a divine quest - a country is in danger, or will be at some point in the future, and you need to figure out how to stop it. But prophecies are tricky and vague. How will you go about finding out how to save them? And before that, what even is the danger perched just out of sight, ready to cause devastation to thousands of lives? If there's anything you want to see or do in your game, let me know! I like to give my players what they want. Usually that means they have to work for it of course, but anything is possible! If there's a kind of story you're looking for, I can work it into the world and the campaign. We're building this world together, so if you've got ideas, I would love to hear them! Our story has only just begun, so I absolutely want to include your own story alongside mine. Otherwise, I'll be sending you around the world, where you'll see all kinds of people, creatures, environments, phenomena, and magical items. You'll get a little bit of everything in my world. Any questions? Feel free to reply or send me a DM and I'll do my best to answer! Here's a link to the lfg listing! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/337511/the-chosen-children-of-ilovrity" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/337511/the-chosen-children-of-ilovrity</a> All games will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $20 USD per month per player via Venmo. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.