Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

CommandButton - run multiple commands from one click?

Edited 1656380191
This is probably a stupid question, but... If I've created two macros to show a CommandButton like so:  [poisoned](!togglemarker poisoned)  [poisoned](!deal --give --Conditions|poisoned) Is there a way to run both in the same click. something like this (yes, I know this syntax doesn't work):  [poisoned](!togglemarker poisoned; !deal --give --Conditions|poisoned) Thanks!
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
If you put both commands in an ability on a character (or in a macro), then your button could fire that ability, and both commands would be issued. There used to be a peculiarity where, for a macro, you'd have to code that line break as an HTML character and then never, upon pain of death and/or having to RE-code that line break as HTML AGAIN, open that macro again... but I thought at one point that got corrected. And then I seem to remember that fix being backed out. Like you do. In any case, that peculiarity does not exist for character abilities, so if you go that route, you should be fine! =D
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
You can do it like this: