Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Vampire the Masquerade 5th Edition. Looking for 1-2 players.

Edited 1656728030
Players: 4/4 (FULL) Hi, I’m planning to start a new VtM 5e campaign with two players from my previous campaign, and currently looking for 1-2 more players. This will be a moderately short campaign, and we can decide whether we want to continue after this. Players need to be 18+ , due to dark themes. Time: Thursdays, 8 -11 PM EST. Weekly. Setting: Modern times, in a fictional city. We will determine the details of the setting together during session 0. Discord, Roll20. Prefer video-chat over only voice-ch at . And sorry, I know not everyone is comfortable with video. About me: Running DnD, WoD/CoD and some other games for several years now. VtM is inherently a darker setting focusing on personal horror, so please expect some dark themes, political games and intricate schemes. That being said, I don’t enjoy constant misery, so this campaign probably would be more lighthearted compared to a usual VtM campaign. Send me a PM , if interested.
is the day and time at all flexible?
Monday and Tuesday are other possible days(unfortunately not the best days due to work schedules). Unfortunately, time is not that flexible, we can only start after 8 PM EST.
Ok thank you. Mon and Tues are better days but 8pm EST is a midnight start for me in the UK. So thats a bit late to be starting for me. But thank you for getting back to me. 
Sent a PM, would love a chance to talk about the game!
Currently have 3 players, looking for one more player.
Currently have all players