Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e Mythic Actions - Macro to get Mythic Actions Description

Is it possible? I just wanna access this little text to use it as a strategy organizer in my NPC sheets - something like a @{selected|myt-actions-desc}, idk (btw, I got this myt-actions-desc exploring the sheet html).
repeating_npcaction-m_$0| description or something along those lines
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi AventureRPG - KodaDono! To get the name of the mythic action, use the call: @{selected|repeating_npcaction-m_$0_name} To return the description, use: @{selected|repeating_npcaction-m_$0_description} To display the entire action, use the code: %{selected|repeating_npcaction-m_$0_npc_action} The above codes will display the first mythic action on a selected token that represents an NPC with mythic actions. To get subsequent actions, increment the $0 to $1 and so on (JavaScript begins numbering with zero) You can also use "target" instead of "selected", or replace it with the npc's name.
AventureRPG - KodaDono said: Is it possible? I just wanna access this little text to use it as a strategy organizer in my NPC sheets - something like a @{selected|myt-actions-desc}, idk (btw, I got this myt-actions-desc exploring the sheet html). <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9971626/universal-npc-statblock-abilities-and-spells-chat-menus-for-d-and-d-5e-sheet-no-api-or-stylus-required/?pageforid=9971626#post-9971626" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9971626/universal-npc-statblock-abilities-and-spells-chat-menus-for-d-and-d-5e-sheet-no-api-or-stylus-required/?pageforid=9971626#post-9971626</a>
What I'm trying to do is find a way to access this little text here.

Edited 1656695197
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Ah. I see now. Use: @{selected|npc_mythic_actions_desc} You can find it by right-clicking on the field and choosing "Inspect".
keithcurtis said: Ah. I see now. Use: @{selected|npc_mythic_actions_desc} You can find it by right-clicking on the field and choosing "Inspect". That's it! Thanks, Keith! By the way, I'm a huge fan of your macro skills xD
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thank you!