Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Looking for:

Hi. I am looking for: 1) DnD 5e 2) No more than £10 per session/£40 per month. 3) Faerrun based campaign/module/freeplay. 4) Played at least weekly. 5) Compatible with BST/GMT+1 evenings. If you are running a game that ticks all of those off, let me know and we can discuss :)
Hi, well met I'm a veteran DM having run about 100 campaigns and I introduce new gamers to RPGs/D&D as well as teach how to DM. I have 2 campaigns running from Fridays at 8pm GMT+1 all night, Saturdays 7pm GMT+1, and Sundays starting at 12AM GMT+1. I am free on Tuesdays and Thursdays any time, Monday and Wednesdays in GMT+1, Saturday late evenings and Sunday evenings GMT+1. I'm running three connected published D&D campaigns in Faerun in a meta-plot  now and have designed another one that should fit your description well. Do you wish to direct message or post messages here?  My Discord is  LucasLabs#6064 we can chat with your group there as I can run just about any kind of campaign tailored to player likes.  Message me back on Discord or here, looking forward to chat!