Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFP) ::Open Time Slot: Friday Evenings:: ||Various Systems/Modules Available|| (Vampire The Masquerade5e) (Pathfinder 1e) (DND5e) ($10 Per Person)

Edited 1656472773
Kris
Pro
Hello there! My name is Kris (35/m) and Ive been a paid dm for a long time now, honing my craft on roll20, at home, and at conventions, for over 10 years, but I have been a forever DM for the total of my 20 years experience in TTRPG. (Get to play occasionally, just rare.) I'm pretty good at improv, but also spend lots of time preparing for each session as I feel like you can never prepare enough for your players, they will always do the unexpected. :) I have spent time doing improv studies to help with sessions, fill time gaps, create and connect backstories for players, so I try to showcase my willingness to go that extra mile for the game and create interesting stories. Speaking of the game, I like to make sure each session is full from beginning to end so that your money and time isnt wasted. Sessions run 3-4 hours and usually take maybe 1 or 2 Five minutes breaks for water or bio. Im not strict on this, but I try to make sure you get your money's worth. I use in depth descriptions for scenarios, sceneries, feelings, actions and combat, outside of generic block text. I like to paint pictures in your mind, but also provide tons of maps to look at as I do create lots of them in my meantime and have an unhealthy obsession with buying map-packs.&nbsp; I make lots of my own combat and ambience tracks for games, or I collect them from various sources to ensure the mood is properly set for when we game.&nbsp; I try to fill out a discord server with tons of extra info to help players and their characters function better in the world, whether that be with lore tidbits, or maybe mechanics and rules. Every discord has a custom layout. As for how I run, if you are new I like to stick to RAW or Rules as Written so that there is no confusion on how the game should be run/played, but I am very flexible on rules as long as the group comes to a consensus. My only concern when it comes to rules or character creation is when they interfere with the ability to tell a story. :) WHAT CAN I RUN?:&nbsp; Pathfinder: Rise of The Runelords Anniversary Edition, Homebrews (see below). (Sorry not many modules on roll20) DND5e: Tomb of Annihilation, Rime of The Frostmaiden, Storm King's Thunder, The Wild Beyond The Witchlight, Hoard of The Dragon Queen, Rise of Tiamat, Strixhaven, Homebrews (See Below) Vampire The Masquerade 5e: Recently learned, would only run in homebrew setting to avoid too much lore confusion.&nbsp; Homebrews: All my homebrews work for 5e and Pathfinder both, I have about 10 written from beginning &nbsp;to end, with all sorts of themes. If youre interested in them or looking for a specific style, just ask. :)&nbsp; I charge $10 per session via paypal, ez pz. You get way more entertainment than going to a movie theatre, and I provide so much extra detail into my games, you will at least be able to see where the money goes when you play my game. Any question, please dont be afraid to reach out here, or on Discord, KrisV#3770. I will run for whole groups, newbies, or solo players. I only ask that you bring a mic, a decent working computer to handle roll20, and a good imagination. :)&nbsp; Thank you for taking the time to read this. (LGBT+ Welcome, No Racism, or Discrimination Allowed) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/337678/place-holder" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/337678/place-holder</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per session via paypal before each session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1656715708
Kris
Pro
For those asking, Im available anytime on Friday after 1pm EST. Sorry I didnt list this.&nbsp; Thanks for the replies. :)&nbsp;