Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Star Wars RPG FFG][Paid $5/Session:First Free]Force and Destiny:"Lessons from the Past" Sunday Game

Edited 1656528178
Hey I am a long time Gamemaster for D&D and Star Wars both the West End D6 version and the FFG version. This game will be run using the FFG system more specifically Force and Destiny. I will allow characters from all the different source books we will work your story arc into the main adventure. Looking for reliable players that are willing to put in the time to play bi-weekly. I invite you to come out and try the introductory adventure on the house and if you like it sign up for the rest of the adventure. This will be the beginning of a new campaign so a great place to start a fresh adventure.  After the free session each additional session is $5. Sessions will run approximately 4 hours. The introductory session typically runs 2-3 hours. We will be playing on Sundays at roughly 4pm EST. Time can fluctuate to players needs. **Update: Looking for more players to split this into two sessions a morning and an evening. Looking for more early players especially. Sleepless Knights Campaign
I might be willing to join, what's the story?

Edited 1656937115
If you follow the link to the game you can see the intro. This is the official campaign from the book. It will flow from the 2 starting adventures directly to Chronicles of the gatekeepers. I am on Holiday till Wednesday then I'll be free for more questions.