Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP][5E][PAID][Wednesday Evening][Commissioned Character Artwork Included][Homebrew]The Ash Coast

This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of at a rate of $20 per person, per session, Via PayPal.&nbsp; Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. LFG Link: &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/337808/the-ash-coast-commissioned-character-portrait-included" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/337808/the-ash-coast-commissioned-character-portrait-included</a> Hello everyone! I am looking to run a DnD 5e game in a homebrew setting for a group of excited and fun players.&nbsp;&nbsp; As part of the game, all players will receive a commissioned character portrait from an excellent artist that I work with on other games.&nbsp;&nbsp; The Ash Coast is a land full of opportunity for those willing to seize it. &nbsp;It is an untamed region mostly populated by relative newcomers, all building upon the ruins of long forgotten civilizations. &nbsp;A fragile state of peace exists between the various nations after the Sun Empire's advances were halted, and they returned to their jungle. &nbsp;It is during this quiet time a group of former merchants, farmers, and craftsmen, all leave behind their mundane every day lives in order to forge their own destinies. &nbsp;Power and glory can be gained taming the wilds, aiding the people of the land, or &nbsp;discovering lost the lost secrets of ancient civilizations. On the first steps of their journey to determine their own fates, this group all boarded a merchant galley traveling to the trade center of Riverstone near the Ash Wastes. &nbsp;However, while traveling past the Phoenix Wing Archipelago, the ship is wrecked in a storm. &nbsp;Waking up on a strange shore, they must find and recover enough supplies to escape the island before succumbing to the dangers waiting upon it. For more details check out the link above, and see if the idea of a tailored campaign interests you!&nbsp; I have over a decade of DMing experience, with over a hundred individual players, across thousands of hours of live, online, and convention run games.&nbsp; Currently am running multiple games each lasting for over a year, and hope to find new players to share an adventure with!&nbsp; My goal is to provide a friendly and fun experience that engages both the characters and the players in the story.
That sounds fun.
Super excited to play!&nbsp;
I am as well, as soon as we have enough players we will start!
Only need a couple more player applications and we can get started with the game!