Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro for half level or max of five.[PF1; Roll20 sheet]

Using this as the basis: /em lightly fills @{target|token|token_name} with positive divine & celestial power for [[1d8+{5, @{level}}kl1 ]] points of healing. It gives the level, or a maximum of +5.  I'm trying to get it so that it does half the level, or 5.  I thought  [[1d8+{5, (@{level}/2)}kl1 ]] would work, but I'm getting errors.  Can someone tell me what I'm missing?   I'm not able to find the macro that discusses how this works (apparently my googlefu is failing.

Edited 1656559187
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
You need to have it round, but otherwise that formula seems to work for me. [[1d8+{5, floor(@{level}/2)}kl1]] Usually pathfinder rounds down, but if you need it to round up, just change floor to ceil.
That seems to be working.  Thank you!