Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][LFP][DND 5e][18+] Three experienced players looking for a DM and maybe another player or two for a long running slow burn campaign.

Edited 1656576459
Hey there! We are a group of three players looking for a long running slow burn campaign. All of us have been in the DnD world for many years and mostly know our way around. We are looking for a DM and another one or two players to round out our group. Ideally,  we are looking for a game on Fridays or Sundays. Due to my work it would have to be an evening game that starts about 6 or 7 P.M. PST ending roughly at 11p.m. Gives us a solid 4-5 hour session.  We are looking for a campaign that has roughly a 50/30/20 split between role play, combat and exploration. Just standard campaign things. Where combat is based up role play and feels impactful to the story. Finally, we value good backstories that integrate our characters into the world and provide ample hooks and options for the DM to adapt our stories to whatever they wish. Currently on player is looking at playing a ranger, another is looking at a rogue or a wizard, and the other is torn between a bard, paladin, or monk. We enjoy creating backstories and value worlds that punish and reward based on the choices made.  If you think we would fit whatever you're looking for go ahead and message me. We can chat over discord.  Thanks for reading! 
I am a dm and I have another long term player we been playing together about 20 years. So if still looking let me know
Have you found a Dm ??
Hello there! My name is Nick.  I am wondering if you still have space available for an additional player.  I am also looking for a campaign that runs on Friday (but I can also do Sunday) around the same time.  I am EST, so that is not an issue (starting 9 or 10pm for me) I have 6 years experience 5e and roll20, and work as a freelance artist for animation and video games.  I'd love to talk more to see if I am a fit for you and your group.  Discord:  Pumpernickel#2976 Thanks for reading, Nick