Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Mecha Hack Character Sheet now available

Silverwillo
Pro
Sheet Author
As the title suggests, there is a simple character sheet now available for use in The Mecha Hack RPG.
Awesome! Thanks for this. I have a few questions: 1. Are the rolls supposed to show success or failure? I tested the sheet and the all end in "< 1]]'. I included a screenshot, is the result supposed to show success and failure or are we meant to visually determine that ourselves? 2. Is it possible to add a field for Zeta Points? Essentially the "luck" mechanic introduced in the expansion? 3. Would it be possible to add a toggle on the Power attribute and Damage die for Heavy weapons? (+2 to Power and Damage, harder to hit but does more damage) 4. Is is possible to make the Chassis and Pilot fields free form? This would be in case new chassis and pilots get released then no extra work would be needed to keep the sheet current. It would also let groups homework their own builds if desired. 5. Would it be possible to add a field in the reactor die box to list the mecha's max value? The max differs from chassis to chassis and the die value changes during the game but then regenerates to the max on rest. So having it right below the current value would make it easy repair/heal up. 6. Would it be possible to make the Equipment and Modules lists of items the players could add on to (like in the 5e inventory section) vs free form boxes? The "catch-all" aspect could be handled by a notes box at the bottom. I hope I don't come off as ungrateful, this sheet is great and I'll use it for my group even if there aren't any changes. These are just my observations as someone who has run this system on Roll20 thinking of a few quality of life hacks.
Silverwillo
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi there. These are great suggestions. I'm away for a few weeks now, but I'll take a look at implementing what I can when I get back. In answer to your first question the roll template shows the result of the roll first and the  "< nn" is the target stat you are rolling against, so yes it's just a visual guide as to the result you need to roll under for success.