Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[ScriptCards] Is there a way to tell script cards to delete a target token?

Is there a way to get script cards to delete a target token? I found a way to sort of do it with the Spawn Token API, but I want it to delete the token automatically without have to click another button to select the target again. Any help would be appreciated!

Edited 1656643866
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Mattie! You might have better luck posting on the actual ScriptCards thread , to get the attention of other SC users. It is my understanding that SC can issue API commands, though. If so, you should be able to set one up to issue the Spawn Token command?

Edited 1656805858
I use TokenMod to move killed tokens to the top left corner of the map and then move them to the DM Layer (From scriptcards). Code Syntax: --@token-mod|_ids [&MonsterTokenId] _ignoreselected _set layer|gmlayer left|70 top|70