Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Anyone thinking of running 'Against the Giants'?

It's a bit of a long shot but I've always wanted to play the G module series and noticed some folks still do... Please let me know if by some miracle you are thinking of running it sometime soon. :-) (My timezone is UTC/GMT+2)
I would definitely like to play it.  Possibly run.
That would be cool. I lack the experience and skills to DM so you have the advantage on me. :-) Maybe there are others who would like to join in?
I am interested in playing this, though I lack the experience to DM, if you guys are looking for a group.
I think that might be an idea but we'd need someone to DM. Let's see if anyone else is interested... If we get the numbers then we might entice a DM. :-)
I would definitely need to brush up on the rules a bit.  I just got some ADD books from Ebay.  I’m not exactly sure how the character sheets would work on roll 20 yet.
Hmm. Let me see if I can figure that out... I'll be back with news.
Actually, when you create a new game, you can select the type of CS you want from a drop-down list, including: ADnD 1st and 2nd editions. Or we could go wild and use BRP... Now that would be epic! :-)
Osvalt O - is that you? :-) Twice I've seen someone called something like Osvalt O attempting to leave a message and being unsuccessful... Once I had a problem like that because my security settings were too high. Maybe adjust your cookie settings and try posting again? 3rd time is the charm!