Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG 5E Relaxed, punctual, long time DM looking for a group evenings/nights

Hello, My name is Abram and I am a long-time DM looking for a group any day except Tuesdays (I DM on Tuesdays).  Weekly or every other week, Starting between 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.  Running 3-4 hrs not to continue after midnight.  I am a relaxed player, and punctual. I can do Voice only or video + voice doesn't matter.  My favorite classes are druids and fighters.  I am willing to try other classes, I am not locked into anything.    If you have any questions please let me know.  Thanks Abram_B.
Hey Abram! Are you looking to play or DM? Our group of 6 may be looking for a new DM soon!
Hey, I am just looking to play, sorry, I updated the top to show that a little better.
Bro let me know if you find a group needing another person. Im looking to start trying to play, it'll be my first time but I got a bit of experience in role playing games but the ones online (console gaming) are a bit limiting at times. Lol 
Hi Abram. What's your time zone? If you're interrested, have a look at this post and let me know