Campaign Module: The Wilds beyond the Witch Light D&D Edition: 5e Number of Players: 4 to 6 Time Slot: Monday(Weekly), 7:30pm EST  State date of Session 0 and/or 1: 7/11/2022 Session length: 2-3 hours, possibly 3.5 if things are needing to be wrapped up. DMing style: Balanced style with combat and roleplay. I bring the hype so you feel invested in this adventure Starting level: 1 Required platforms: Discord Voice, roll 20 account Restrictions: Nothing too out there. If you're asking/thinking if it's too much it probably is. Age Group requirements: I'd like my players to be 18 or older.  Player Homebrew:  Allowed with DM approval. There'll be Some as well. Story: You and your group have caught wind that it's the most wonderous time of the year for the near by lands! The Witch Light Fair is in high moods and in full swing! Travel into this slice of the feywilds and wonder-like land as you enjoy yourselves at the fair~  Hm? Wait what's this weird feeling on the back of your necks as you travel in this fair?  Oh well, it's probably nothing....or is it? Notes: This is a Pay to Play game with a 14$ per session. Attendance isn't expected to be 100% required but I do expect regular attendance. I understand if RL stuff comes up, just please give me notice within a day of you learning. Upon contacting me with your interest and confirmation that you are aware this is Pay to Play, I will hand you a character background sheet for you to fill out so you can tell me about your character's theme, backstory, etc so that I may fit it into the story as personal events.