Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I am looking for a paid DND 5e or pathfinder game.

ISO a pay to play game. I'm burned out (as a free) DM and want to play in a good pay-to-play game for 6-12 months or more. Can anyone recommend a good game? I'm available Sunday through Thursday evenings US Eastern time. I'm on the east coast. Thanks kindly.
Hey there, I just shot you a PM - feel free to respond here or reach out to me on discord at canaryman#9905
Hi, well met I'm a veteran DM having run about 100 campaigns as well as teach how to DM.  I am free on Sunday-Thursday afternoons plus Tuesday and Thursday evenings and other days. I'm running three connected published D&D campaigns in a meta-plot  now and have designed another one that is starting soon. Do you wish to direct message or post messages here?  My Discord is  LucasLabs#6064 we can chat with your group there as I can run just about any kind of campaign tailored to player likes.  Message me back on Discord or here, looking forward to chat!
Yes please send a PM and we can connect. It’s looking like Mondays Tuesdays or Thursdays are best for me. Evenings in the US eastern time zone