Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG 35 (m) UK based, weekly group 5e or other

Hi All, As per title i am a 35 year old from Scotland looking for a steady group to play with, ideally on a weekly bases. I am GMT timezone and would ideally like an evening grp from 7pm onwards. I am flexible as to which day the group plays but weekdays is a slight preference. I have played DnD5e on roll20 and roleplayed various campaigns and using various rulesets when younger. My recent group is on indefinite hiatus so looking for a new group to join. prefer voice comms and can use video too. Have previously played in mixed groups as far as age and gender are concerned. i am semi familiar with how roll20 works but a grp that can help remind me from time to tome which rolls are needed when etc would be great. happy to have a discord call to talk about myself or your groups in more detail.
Add me. I'm looking to play too :)
Hey both. I'm a Keeper for CoC & MotW based in the UK, too. I have been meaning to post a message for UK based players, time zones sometimes being problematic. I'll drop you both a message in regards the above.
bump - also if anyone else GMT or similar time zone is interested in the same, feel free to reply here too
Hey, I'm a newish player looking for a group in this timezone too, can play any day after 18:00. If you still have room let me know

Edited 1657017491
Hi, I'm also a newish player based in the UK too who's looking for a reliable ,5e specifically, weekly game too, I'm only able to play weekdays though any time after 5:30-6:00pm, message me on roll20 or discord if you're thinking of starting a group: Drifter#6750 thanks!