About Myself Hello, name's Christian, im 25 years old and I've been DMing/Playing D&D 5E for around 3 years or so at this point and Im currently DMing 3 other campaigns with amazing groups. Sadly, I recently had to drop a different group due some personal matters so I have some opening in my schedule for people who might be interested in participating in some good ol' D&D. Wether it be a new group starting out or a set group of friends looking for a DM, Im game so long as life allows for us to play together, and I can take time to explain thing for newer players if they need help. My DMing Style I try to keep a balance of roleplay and combat, but if a group is leaning more towards one or the other,  I have no issue in adjusting for it and I'll try my best to keep sessions as entretaining as possible. Im the type of DM that let's players go at their own pace, but I have no issue expediting things if players don't feel like detailing every little thing. I also like to throw in some homebrew monsters to mix up combat from time to time, and allow for "out-of-the-box" actions if they're clever enough. I'll try to establish most of the game's aspects  (Such as do's, dont's and more mechanical aspects) during session 0, which I'll never charge for.  Here are the days/times where Im available: -Mondays: 8:00 am -12:00 am + 4:00 pm onwards -Wednesdays: 4:00 pm onwards -Fridays: 4:00 pm onwards And here are some of the modules I would be interested in running (though if you're interested in one not on this list, we can arrange that) -Candlekeep Mysteries -Wild Beyond the Witchlight -Lost Mine of Phandelver -Odyssey of the Dragonlords -Descent Into Avernus -Call of the Netherdeep If there are any people interested, feel free to get in contact with me through Discord, my username is Vortielite#3174.