Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D5e][EST 7 or 8 Pm Weekday] Experienced DM Looking for 4 players (beginers or not) for long term homebrew campaign

Hello there, I would like to run a long term, homebrew campaign for players new or experienced with D&D 5e.  *Please read the full post before applying. Technical considerations: My Background:  I've been playing D&D for about 30 years and DMing for about 20 years. I run a very roleplay heavy game, where I encourage players to embody their character and engage in both PC and NPC interactions, but also full of difficult encounters. (I would say about 50/50) Play format and scheduling:  I play using video and voice, so you need to be willing to have your camera and mic turned on.  That is a hard rule for me; roleplaying is very difficult when you can't see each other’s faces.  I use Discord video, Roll20 virtual tabletop for characters and rolls and maps. Session Schedule:  Games will take place on a weekly bases at 7 or 8 pm EST, and we will selected together a fixed day between Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. Characters and rules considerations: I'm looking for players who want to be heroes and save the world, not for sociopaths or villains that just want to play their background or ideas of shenanigans without any interest for the campaign and settings. You will need to be involved in the campaign and be a team player. And please no dumb characters or concepts that will justify you to be an ass... Your character will start at level 12 and will evolve probably up to level 19 or something. All official rules and books are allowed, except the following : Unearth Aracana, Strixhaven background and feats (spells are ok), and bladesingers MUST be elven in nature (Elf, half elf, eladrin or custom lineage)  All official races allowed, even monsters of the multiverse.  (see campaign setting below for justification) Multiclassing and min/max welcomed. Campaign setting: The campaign will take place in the outerplane of existence, where the gods lives and where all sorts of creatures like angels and demons are common sights. (for people new to DnD, I'm talking about the abyss, the nine hells, Mount celestia, Mechanus ... to name a few) The campaign might lead you to familiar prime material planes like the forgotten realms or even a trip on a spelljammer ship, but it will not be the main focus. Alignment of characters and belief in a God will be a big part of any campaign that takes place on the outerplane, and this one is no exception. Having read all of that, if you would like to apply to join this game, please contact me on discord here: Tacker#4368 See you soon.
Still 2 spots available.  Anybody?
Tacker said: Still 2 spots available.  Anybody? I'm interested, i'll send you a message on discord here in a minute.
Group is full. Thanks
Hey, I was looking for a DM that would be able to host a game for me and some friends. It would be either Tuesday or Thursday night most likely. Also we are all the ages of 18-30. So, no kids or any bullshit. One has not played dnd before but knows the basics, the rest have played multiple campaigns. We are just looking for someone that will be alright DMing for us, as it is hard to find someone that wants to work with a group that already know each other. We have idea on characters and backstories but want to try and work around the story a bit. The campaign and world choice are completely up to you, we do not really have a preference. If you are interested, just let me know. 
are you still looking for people for this?
Yes, please contact me on discord :)
If you are still looking for people, I am available Mondays & Tuesdays 
Room for one more?