Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a group

Hi im an experienced player and dm looking for a roleplaying group. I prefer social in character rp as well as adventuring in equal measure. Ive been at it for over 30 years and tend to make a bit of off the wall characters. If your a group who would allow odd characters and would enjoy another along shoot me a message. I prefer D & D 5e as its what im most familiar with. I work nights est so dont have too much free time sadly save on days off which are randomly scattered about the work week. My latest kick is deadland-esque types of characters(since there arent any deadlands campaigns this makes things difficult) So if you wouldn't mind a six-gun packing hexblade warlock lemme know :P Thanks
Ever play Vampire the Requiem? We have a slot open and it is a heavy RP group.
i have played a lot of white wolf..mostly old school, my favorite was mage followed by mummy(the orignal not the remake)
Hi, I run a free long standing sci fi game on Saturday night GMT  Players have their own starship and we're looking for an additional crew member Good references for our game might include Mandalorian, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Cowboy Bebop If you'd like to know more send me a private message Best of luck in finding a game!