Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e Homebrew LF 1-2 players (Pending Mon 7pm(ish) BST)

Looking to DM currently. 3/5 players found. Game information: - Entirely homebrew world, most core book races and classes accepted pending review. - High magic, low tech world. - 70/30 RP/combat split - Discord for voice, r20 for maps  - My timezone is BST but dates and times will be allocated properly when I find all the players. Any questions, DM me. Want to apply? DM me! I want players with flexible thinking and play styles who aren't afraid to try something different or fail in doing so. All I ask is you do what I ask for prep and respect everyone at the table. Basic lore and table rules will be provided if you're interested and we can talk about it.Thanks! 
Hiyas, I am interested in your game but currently at work so cannot put in a proper app. I can quickly give a few details about myself. I have been playing DND for a few years now and have been searching for a good RP heavy game for a while now with little luck sadly. The high magic/low tech sounds like something that would highly interest me and the RP/Combat spilt is something else that seems super fun. I cannot go into more details but simply wanted to show my interest as my phone battery is almost gone. If you are interested in talking more, please send me a PM! Thanks!